Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WTF is wrong here?

I've had two EXCELLENT interviews for jobs here and both have come up empty. I am starting to get discouraged.

And why the f is my blogger post thingy suddenly starting to spellcheck in Dutch?

I am waiting to hear about a temporary assignment job that would be really good, since I need the ducats.

I am tired of getting excited about every opportunity, having everything go great, and then being told I am either overqualified or GET THIS - "not ready" for full time work. The blatant mother discrimination is rampant here. How do they get away with it?

The last interviewer told me that she thought I should think about whether I am "really ready" for full time work away from my children. I'm fucking here, aren't I, bitch? Being away from my kids is immaterial. Color me f-ing pissed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've been too scared to try after hearing lots of horror stories...plus the fact that no one ever responds to my applications. Most of my working friends with kids are self employed. Now I know why. Try not to let it get you down though....remember: It's not you; it's them!