Here are some lessons our resident top-heavy hound Ashley learned this weekend while the kids were fishing with Papa:
1) Don't drink out of the fish bucket
2) When someone empties the bucket to keep you from drinking out of it, don't get your head stuck in the bucket.
3) When you get your big, fat head stuck in the bucket, don't try to back your way out of it.
4) While backing up trying to dislodge your head, don't fall in the water.
5) When you fall into the water, keep your nose up as long as you can before sinking like a garden gnome.
6) Thank daddy. A lot.