Thursday, December 10, 2009

I can't do it anymore

It's probably over. I can't do it anymore. I feel like my life is ending and I am heartbroken. I am sorry that I need love to survive, but I am tired of living without it. I am tired of what a lie it has been for so long.

It's not good enough. It's not good enough for my kids. I'm destitute and desperate, but breaking my back trying.

I know why you can die of a broken heart. I know why we get old. It's not the passing of years, it's years of grief, worry and heart-sickness.

I feel like I should at least make some kind of joke about the last couple sentences being Haikus, or something...

5 comments:

mu*pi said...

big hugs to you...

Unknown said...

Ditto the above...

Anonymous said...

More hugs... I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

You can email me, you know. If you want...

Unknown said...

more love. more hugs.
a big, strong hug.