Friday, August 29, 2008

I got nothin'

I can't think of anything to write, so I am watching TV and laptopping.

There is a mosquito circling my head and I can't kill the bastard. (Why do they always bite you like 20 times? Can't they just give you one good long bite and leave you alone for a couple hours? That would be appreciated when I'm trying to sleep.)

I do like the Family Guy. It reminds me of when I was living in Rhode Island, and it's really American humor. Comedy Central is becoming my favorite channel.

Lame post. Can't brain today. I've got the dumb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Comedy Central - it is my go-to channel. Expecially for the Daily Show and Colbert Report.

FoxyMoron said...

Yay another Family Guy fan! We love it in our family, it's a bonding thing, whenever we hear the theme song start up we all rush to the tv. Used to get confusing though when the ringtone on my phone was the theme song. People used to rush to my phone. Or try to answer the television.